Shipping items to Hawaii is simple.
- Address of pick up location of item(s)
- Items need to be covered and protected, needs to forklift-able.
- Palatalized or a skeleton crate is made depending on item being transported.
- Shrink wrapped and banded to protect from outside elements. Items will be trucked and in some cases trained and then moved via forklift and then on the ocean for up to 4 weeks, lots of movement.
- Once received her on Maui we will pick up and have it delivered to you.
Can’t ask for anything more simple.